Sunday School classes are held on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:30 a.m., the hour prior to worship service. Classes are for all ages from toddlers to adults. Several classes have social activities outside the regular class time throughout the year.
The Mission of Christian Education is:
- Bring people into the community of the faithful.
- Educate people to understand and acknowledge their faith.
- Nurture by sharing stories of faith, heritage of the church and Christian values.
- Educate people of faith to carry out the mission of the church, to empower them to action in the name of Christ and service to all children of God.
- Encourage people to become committed disciples.
- Raise the conscience of all members of the congregation to the importance of Christian Education.
Adult Bible studies and Children's programing are held on Wednesday evenings. Dinner is provided for all at 6:15 p.m.. All studies begin at 7:00 p.m. and end at 8:00 p.m.